COVID-19 Safe House Policy (QLD)
As a group, Tilley & Wills are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers of The Prince Consort Hotel remain protected from the possible spread of COVID-19.
Tilley Wills precautionary measures include:
– All FOH and BOH staff must complete the COVID Safe Training for Dining In (micro-credential) through TAFE Queensland
– Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House Policy
– Strict adherence to the approved Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels, Clubs, Nightclubs and Adult Entertainment
– Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health and Queensland Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
– Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
– Removal of communal items such as straws and cutlery
– Daily deep cleaning of venue
– Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
– Commercial dish and glass washer sanitising on 82-degree cycles.
Updated Venue Layout and Structure:
– Compliance with restrictions on internal and external capacity, adhering to the current requirements as outlined in the approved Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels, Clubs, Nightclubs and Adult Entertainment
– Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart
– Gaming patrons minimum 1.5m apart
– Compliance with restrictions on internal and external capacity, maintaining a ratio of no more than 1 person per four square metres
– Social distancing signage around all bar areas
– COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
– Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable).
Updated Conditions of Entry:
– Patrons can order food and drink at the bars and counters
– All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ must use the Check in QLD app when entering the venue.
– Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19
– As part of our dress code, Patrons must wear masks while inside the venue
– All patrons must be seated and no dancing is allowed inside the venue
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy. We look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurants and pubs.