Covid Safe Policy
COVID-19 Safe House Policy
As a group, Tilley & Wills are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers of The Prince Consort Hotel remain protected from the possible spread of COVID-19.
Tilley & Wills precautionary measures include:
- All FOH and BOH staff must complete the COVID Safe Training for Dining In (micro-credential) through TAFE Queensland
- Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House Policy
- Strict adherence to the approved Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels, Clubs, Nightclubs and Adult Entertainment
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health and Queensland Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
- Digital beverage and food menus
- Removal of communal items such as straws, menu sleeves and cutlery
- Daily deep cleaning of venue
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
- Commercial dish and glass washer sanitising on 82-degree cycles
Updated Venue Layout and Structure:
- Compliance with restrictions on internal and external capacity, adhering to the current requirements as outlined in the approved Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels, Clubs, Nightclubs and Adult Entertainment
- Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart
- Gaming patrons minimum 1.5m apart
- Social distancing signage around all bar areas
- COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
- Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable)
Updated Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ details will be collected at entry and kept for 56 days.
- Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All patrons, staff and suppliers are encouraged to download the COVID-19 app.
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy. We look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurants and pubs.