Originally the cellar underneath the 132-year-old building of The Prince Consort, Greaser Bar is a proud dive bar. Deep in the cracks of Fortitude Valley and hidden down an alleyway, this venue is truly unique, harbouring both heritage brick archways, and old school graffiti covered walls, creating a sin-camouflaging backdrop.
Completed with its vintage gallery, but also home to arcade games, a pool table and its own DOSA. If you’re about live entertainment, and an old-school approach to hospitality, seeing on stage Brisbane’s best rockabilly, bluesy rock’n’roll artists – both local and visiting – this is the perfect function space for you.
Greaser Bar Details
- Capacity:200 Seated | 125 Standing
- Booking Type: Dedicated Areas, Table Bookings, Exclusive
- Food Opportunities: Canape Packages, Greaser Menu
- Beverage Opportunities: Cash Bar, Bar Tab, Beverage Package
- Facilities: AV & DJ Set Up, Microphone, DOSA (Smoking Area), Exclusive Bar, Pool Table, Arcade Games, Private Bathrooms, Stage, Main Bar
- Perfect For: Social Meetups, Birthday Celebrations, Live Entertainment
Book a Function
The Prince Consort Hotel is a landmark historical pub, located in the heart of Fortitude Valley’s entertainment precinct. The Prince offers a complete range of function and event options, across several diverse venues, ensuring that no matter the occasion, we can tailor an event that’s just right for you.
Our food reflects seasonality, locally sourced produce, and a sense of occasion, coming together to create a truly unique and memorable experience. Our wholesome and creative approach to food, comprehensive drinks packages and beautifully appointed spaces will allow you to focus on what’s really important, eating, drinking and creating memories – let us take care of the rest.
Sign up today for all the latest function, event and upcoming news.Sign up now